LANCASTER, N.Y., Sept. 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mr. Gerhard J. Neumaier has resigned from the Board of Directors of Ecology and Environment, Inc. (E & E) (Nasdaq:EEI) for personal reasons, effective September 6, 2013.
Mr. Neumaier is one of four Company co-founders. At various times he served as President, CEO, and member of the Board.
Ecology and Environment, Inc. has completed more than 50,000 projects for a variety of clients in 122 countries, providing environmental solutions in nearly every ecosystem on the planet. The Company is listed on NASDAQ under the symbol EEI and is located on the web at www.ene.com .
CONTACT: Mr. Frank Silvestro Chairman, Board of Directors (716) 684-8060 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV