ATLANTA, Sept. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) will begin offering a new travel option for SkyMiles customers which provides access to some of the airline's most popular enhanced travel extras such as checked bags, priority boarding and seat selection for $199. The new package, called Smart Travel Pack, introduces a practical and affordable way for customers to add a suite of extra services and additional comfort for their upcoming business or personal travel.
"We've made it simple for customers to add the most popular travel extras that give them added comfort and convenience," said Tim Mapes, Delta's senior vice president – Marketing. "Our new Smart Travel Pack is a great way for SkyMiles members and their companions to enjoy the additional services while making the most of their budgets."
An eligible SkyMiles member who purchases the Smart Travel Pack will receive:
- Free first checked bag for each passenger traveling in the same reservation
- Priority Boarding to give the entire party more time to get onboard and get settled in their seats with carry-on baggage stowed
- Access to Preferred Seats to allow selection of bulkhead or exit row seats or access aisle or window seat toward the front of the plane at no additional charge
- Discounted Economy Comfort which gives customers the option to upgrade to Economy Comfort for 50 percent less on domestic flights and 25 percent less on international flights
- 20 percent more bonus miles for the SkyMiles member who purchases the Smart Travel Pack to get them to their next Award Ticket faster
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts