Global alternative asset manager The Carlyle Group L.P. (NASDAQ: CG) today announced it will host an Investor Day for unitholders and analysts on Monday, November 11 th 2013 in New York City. The Investor Day will include presentations by the firm’s management team as well as various fund heads from Carlyle’s business segments. The event is scheduled to begin at 8:00 am EST.
The Investor Day will be webcast live and can be accessed by all interested parties and media via Carlyle’s investor relations website at ir.carlyle.com. For those unable to join the live webcast, a replay will be available on the investor relations website following the conclusion of the event.
Questions regarding the 2013 Investor Day can be addressed to CG2013investorday@carlyle.com
About The Carlyle GroupThe Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG) is a global alternative asset manager with $180 billion of assets under management across 118 funds and 81 fund of funds vehicles as of June 30, 2013. Carlyle's purpose is to invest wisely and create value on behalf of its investors, many of whom are public pensions. Carlyle invests across four segments – Corporate Private Equity, Real Assets, Global Market Strategies and Global Solutions – in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, North America and South America. Carlyle has expertise in various industries, including: aerospace, defense & government services, consumer & retail, energy, financial services, healthcare, industrial, technology & business services, telecommunications & media and transportation. The Carlyle Group employs more than 1,400 people in 34 offices across six continents. Web: www.carlyle.comVideos: www.youtube.com/onecarlyleTweets: www.twitter.com/onecarlylePodcasts: www.carlyle.com/about-carlyle/market-commentary
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV