Dividend Watch: 3 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: HRZN, GOOD, TUP
Tupperware Brands Corporation (NYSE: TUP) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 62 cents per share. At a price of $84.35 as of 9:31 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.9%. The average volume for Tupperware Brands Corporation has been 488,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Tupperware Brands Corporation has a market cap of $4.4 billion and is part of the consumer non-durables industry. Shares are up 31.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Tupperware Brands Corporation operates as a direct seller of various products across a range of brands and categories through an independent sales force worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.12. TheStreet Ratings rates Tupperware Brands Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. You can view the full Tupperware Brands Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV