Dividend Watch: 3 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: HRZN, GOOD, TUP
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Monday, Sept. 16, 2013, 7 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 1.5% to 10.2%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday:Horizon Technology Finance Corp BDC (NASDAQ:HRZN) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 12 cents per share. At a price of $13.43 as of 9:31 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 10.2%.The average volume for Horizon Technology Finance Corp BDC has been 58,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Horizon Technology Finance Corp BDC has a market cap of $129.7 million and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are down 9.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. At Horizon Technology Finance, we realize that the success of our clients is not solely dependent on financing alone. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.10.TheStreet Ratings rates Horizon Technology Finance Corp BDC as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, deteriorating net income and disappointing return on equity. You can view the full Horizon Technology Finance Corp BDC Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV