NEW YORK, Sept. 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lexington Realty Trust (NYSE:LXP) ("Lexington") today announced that it declared a regular common share dividend for the quarter ending September 30, 2013 of $0.15 per common share payable on or about October 15, 2013 to common shareholders of record as of September 30, 2013.
Lexington also announced that it declared a cash dividend of $0.8125 per share of Series C Cumulative Convertible Preferred Stock ("Series C Preferred Shares") for the quarter ending September 30, 2013. This Series C Preferred Share dividend is payable on or about November 15, 2013, to shareholders of record of Series C Preferred Shares as of October 31, 2013.
ABOUT LEXINGTON REALTY TRUSTLexington Realty Trust is a self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust that invests in, owns, finances and manages predominantly single-tenant office, industrial and retail properties leased to major corporations throughout the United States and provides investment advisory and asset management services to investors in the single-tenant area. Lexington common shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "LXP." Additional information about Lexington is available on-line at www.lxp.com or by contacting Lexington Realty Trust, One Penn Plaza, Suite 4015, New York, New York 10119-4015, Attention: Investor Relations.
CONTACT: Investor or Media Inquiries for Lexington Realty Trust: Patrick Carroll, CFO Lexington Realty Trust Phone: (212) 692-7200 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV