PITTSBURGH, Sept. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DICK'S Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS), the largest U.S. based full-line sporting goods retailer, invites the community of El Paso to their three-day grand opening weekend. The celebration begins on Friday, September 20 at the retailer's new location at The Fountains of Farah (8889 Gateway West Blvd) and continues through Sunday, September 22. Special extended store hours will be in effect for Friday ( 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.), Saturday ( 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.) and Sunday ( 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.).
Throughout the weekend, DICK'S will host a variety of giveaways, including a free Mystery Gift Card from $5 to $500 for the first 100 adults in line on Friday and Saturday, a free Under Armour Tech™ T-shirt for the first 100 people in line on Saturday and a free Scratch & Win card, where every card is a winner, for the first 100 adults in line on Sunday.*
On Saturday, Hall of Fame Running Back Tony Dorsett will make an appearance in-store from 12:30 – 2:30 p.m.** Dorsett was the second overall pick in the 1977 draft and would go on to gain over 16,000 yards and scored 92 touchdowns during his career.
"We look forward to opening our new DICK'S Sporting Goods in El Paso, becoming part of the community and serving athletes of all ages by providing them the equipment they need to excel," said Lauren Hobart , Senior Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer, DICK'S Sporting Goods.The El Paso location will be the retailer's 20 th store in the state of Texas and its 532 nd nationwide. The new store will feature over 40 in-store services performed by DICK'S certified PROS in Golf, Bike, Hunting, Fishing, Team Sports and more. Visit www.DicksSportingGoodsOnline.com/GrandOpen/ElPaso for more details. *NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase does not improve chance of winning. Limit one per person. See store for details.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV