IBC (Hall 7, Booth #J20) -- Avid® ( NASDAQ: AVID) today announced the creation of the Avid Customer Association, a comprehensive initiative designed to provide essential strategic leadership to the media industry, collaborate with key industry leaders and visionaries, and deepen relationships between the company and its customers. The multifaceted program will engage its network of broadcast, creative and media customers, and other industry leaders, in a highly collaborative process to provide both strategic leadership and cutting edge technology solutions to address the most important issues facing the media industry today.
“With our long heritage as the most proven and trusted technology leader in the media industry, Avid is fortunate to have gathered the largest and most forward thinking community of media organizations and creative professionals as our customers,” stated Louis Hernandez, Jr., president and CEO of Avid. “Our work together has allowed Avid to develop a clear understanding of the pressures that creative and media professionals face today. Building on our culture of collaboration, we will work together even more tightly to navigate the evolving media landscape and provide strategic direction for the entire industry.”
The Avid Customer Association will hold a major event for customers on April 4-5, 2014, just prior to NAB in Las Vegas. This event, and the Avid Customer Association overall, will allow members to have personal interaction with and exposure to industry professional colleagues; access to best practices and shared experiences from the world’s premier media clients; and exclusive participation in setting Avid’s product direction and strategy. Additional Avid Customer Association user groups will be overseen by a series of single-focus boards, each of which will have an identified customer responsible for ongoing leadership and management of the initiative.
A Customer Association Executive Board will provide oversight to the individual Avid Customer Association boards, which will focus on topics such as strategic development, products and solutions, industry standards, customer advocacy, customer success, and more. Founding members of the Avid Customer Association Executive Board include:
- Dr. Andreas Bereczky, Executive Vice President of Technology and Production, ZDF German Television
- Dany Harrison, General Manager Radio-Canada Productions, CBC/Radio-Canada
- Fred Mattocks, General Manager, Media Operations and Technology, CBC English Services, CBC/Radio-Canada
- Frank Governale, Vice President, CBS News Technology and Operations, CBS News
- Ding Wenhua, Chief Engineer, CCTV
- Paul Stevenson, Director of Technology and Technical Operations, ITV News, ITV
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV