NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Advisory Board (ABCO) was intitiated with a buy rating at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. $67 price target. Company can deliver solid growth and deserves a premium valuation.
Aetna (AET) was upgraded at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch to buy from neutral. Valuation call, based on a $79 price target, BofA/Merrill said.
Axiall (AXLL) was downgraded at BofA/Merrill to neutral from buy. $45 price target. Company lacks near-term catalysts, BofA/Merrill said.Brady (BRC) was downgraded at Robert Baird to neutral from outperform. $33 price target. WPS segment will likely grow faster than expected, Robert Baird said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV