- North Americans use two to five times more voice time and twice as much data than Europeans.
- Canadian wireless carriers invest 2.3 times those in Europe, per connection, in infrastructure.
- North American wireless speeds are 75 percent faster than the European average – a gap that is expected to grow.
- While North American and European consumers are equally likely to own smartphones, North American consumers are more likely to use their phones for web-related activities including mobile banking, watching video on their phones and browsing the web.
Canadian, US Wireless Industries Out-Perform Those In Europe, In Part Due To Regulatory Differences
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.