AMSTERDAM, Sept. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- IBC 2013 – Stand 1.A71 -- At IBC this week, Cisco and Innovid, the technology platform delivering immersive video advertising, will showcase advanced second screen and personalized advertising solutions to enable additional monetization opportunities for the service provider industry.
- Scenario 1: Contextual Second Screen Advertisements
This proof-of-concept demo will show how consumers can interact with a relevant advertisement from a tablet without interrupting their television viewing experience. Viewers will see how contextual metadata is transferred and analyzed in order to provide consumers with interactive ads. Enabling this capability will allow service providers to offer advertisers better viewer targeting, and it lets them offer consumers a more personalized, enjoyable TV experience.
- Scenario 2: Personalized Advertisements
This proof-of-concept demo will show how service providers can target, or deliver to consumers based on location. After choosing a video to watch on their tablet, viewers will be presented with an advertisement for a local business, such as a popular restaurant or movie theatre.
Supporting Quotes:"Advertising revenue is a major topic of discussion with our customers as the second screen phenomenon continues to take hold," said Nigel Smith, VP, market strategy, Service Provider Video Software, Cisco. "We are excited to showcase this technology for enabling true second screen monetization and competitiveness in the television ecosystem of the future." "As the television business rapidly evolves, there are plenty of opportunities for service providers to capitalize on its future," said Tal Chalozin, co-founder and CTO of Innovid. "We are honored to be working with Cisco to lead the charge on this development to ultimately make these opportunities a reality."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV