SAN MATEO, Calif., Sept. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Marketo (NASDAQ: MKTO), the provider of a leading cloud-based marketing software platform for building and sustaining engaging customer relationships, today announced the pricing of its follow-on public offering of 6,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $35.50 per share.
The offering consists of 5,337,502 shares from certain existing stockholders and 662,498 shares from Marketo. In addition, Marketo has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 900,000 additional shares of common stock.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Credit Suisse Securities ( USA) LLC are acting as lead book-running managers for the offering. Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, Canaccord Genuity Inc., Raymond James & Associates, Inc. and JMP Securities LLC are acting as co-managers.A registration statement relating to these securities was filed with, and declared effective by, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The offering of these securities is being made only by means of a prospectus, which is part of the registration statement. Copies of the final prospectus related to the offering may be obtained, when available, from Goldman, Sachs & Co., Attention: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, telephone: (866) 471-2526, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org ; or from Credit Suisse Securities ( USA) LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, One Madison Avenue, New York, NY, 10010, by phone at (800) 221-1037, or by emailing email@example.com . This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction. SOURCE Marketo
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV