Carol Priest Is Recognized By Continental Who's Who As A Pinnacle Professional In The Field Of Finance.
SWEDESBORO, N.J., Sept. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Carol Priest is recognized by Continental Who's Who as a Pinnacle Professional in the field of Finance as a result of her role as Vice President of Franklin Bank.
Established in 1861, Franklin Bank has been serving the banking needs of its community for over 150 years. As of 2011, Franklin Bank has been recognized as a 4-Star Excellent Bank by Bauer Financial, Inc., the nation's most elite bank rating firm. In order to attain a 4-Star rating, the bank is required to file a detailed financial report with federal regulators four times a year. Bauer Financial then subjects this information to a thorough analysis and compares it with historical data for consistency. Upon completion of the analysis, a star-rating is assigned. Bauer Financial's 4-Star rating is one of the most preeminent ratings a bank can receive, confirming Franklin Bank's place in the top-tier of the banking industry.
As Vice President of Franklin Bank, Carol brings over thirty-one years of experience to her current position. Working in the banking industry since 1970 and with Franklin Bank for more than three decades, Carol has amassed exceptional knowledge in her field. In this role, Carol is responsible for Finance; Deposit Operations; Individual Retirement; Checking; Savings; Electronic Transfer Cards; as well as Customer Service.
In addition, Carol expertly works with all areas of the banking organization as a computer liaison with primary and secondary vendors. In this capacity, Carol ensures that the bank is able to supply the most effective and efficient services to its valued customers. Her most recent accomplishment in the field of Banking was in a leadership position where she was asked to lead a talented and dedicated team successfully through a full core computer conversion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV