EMERYVILLE, Calif., Sept. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:LF) announced today that Ray Arthur, Chief Financial Officer, and Karen Sansot, Senior Director of Investor Relations, will present at Imperial Capital's 7 th Annual Global Opportunities Conference in New York on Thursday, September 19, 2013 at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time ( 7:30 a.m. Pacific Time).
The presentation will be broadcast over the Internet. To access the webcast, please log on to www.leapfroginvestor.com.
Please note that the presentation time is subject to change. Please contact the financial institution hosting the conference for additional details.About LeapFrog LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc. is the leader in educational entertainment for children. LeapFrog's award-winning product portfolio helps millions of children achieve their potential by delivering best-in-class curriculum through engaging content, fun multimedia learning platforms and toys. The Learning Path, LeapFrog's proprietary online destination for parents, provides personalized feedback on a child's learning progress and offers recommendations to enhance each child's learning experience. Through the power of play, LeapFrog's products and curriculum help children of all ages prepare for school and life success. LeapFrog's products are available in more than 45 countries and have been used by teachers in more than 100,000 U.S. classrooms. LeapFrog is based in Emeryville, California, and was founded in 1995 by a father who revolutionized technology-based learning solutions to help his child learn how to read. Come see the learning at www.leapfrog.com. TM & © 2013 LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved. Contact Information Investors: Media:Karen Sansot Monica MaInvestor Relations Media Relations(510) 420-4803 (510) 596-3437 SOURCE LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV