Validus Holdings, Ltd. (“Validus” or the “Company”) (NYSE: VR) announced today that it plans to release its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2013, after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Thursday, October 24, 2013. The Company will hold a conference call for analysts and investors at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern) on Friday, October 25, 2013, to discuss these results.
The conference call may be accessed by dialing 1-888-771-4371 (U.S. callers) or 1-847-585-4405 (International callers) and entering the passcode 35678625. Those who intend to participate in the call should dial in at least 10 minutes in advance. A live webcast of the call will be available online at the “Investor Relations” section of the Company’s website located at www.validusholdings.com. A replay of the call will be available through November 8, 2013, by dialing 1-888-843-7419 (U.S. callers) or 1-630-652-3042 (International callers) and entering the passcode 35678625. A replay of the webcast will be available at the “Investor Relations” section of the Company’s website.
About Validus Holdings, Ltd.
Validus Holdings, Ltd. is a provider of reinsurance, insurance, and
insurance linked securities management operating through three primary
segments, Validus Reinsurance, Ltd., Talbot Holdings Ltd. and AlphaCat
Managers, Ltd. Validus Reinsurance, Ltd. (“Validus Re”) is a Bermuda
based reinsurer focused on short tail lines of reinsurance. Talbot
Holdings Ltd. (“Talbot”) is the Bermuda parent of the specialty
insurance group primarily operating within the Lloyd's insurance market
through Syndicate 1183. AlphaCat Managers, Ltd. (“AlphaCat”) is a
Bermuda based investment adviser, managing third-party capital in
insurance linked securities and other investments in the property
catastrophe reinsurance space.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV