Sealed Air Corporation (NYSE:SEE), global leader in food safety and security, facility hygiene and product protection, will host its Analyst Day and live webcast on Friday, September 20, 2013, from New York.
The Sealed Air Analyst Day 2013 webcast begins at 8:00 a.m. (EDT) with a keynote delivered by Jerome A. Peribere, President and CEO and presentations by Carol P. Lowe, Senior Vice President and CFO and members of the senior management team. There will be a Q&A session immediately following the presentations. The live webcast will conclude at approximately 12:00 p.m. (EDT). The program will also include a Solutions Showcase tour highlighting the Company’s differentiated product and service offerings.
Interested parties can view a live webcast of the event, including corresponding slide presentation, and obtain additional event information via Sealed Air’s Investor Relations home page at http://ir.sealedair.com. Webcast replays of the sessions will be available on September 23, 2013 at http://ir.sealedair.com.
BusinessSealed Air is a global leader in food safety and security, facility hygiene and product protection. With widely recognized and inventive brands such as Bubble Wrap® brand cushioning, Cryovac ® brand food packaging solutions and Diversey TM brand cleaning and hygiene solutions, Sealed Air offers efficient and sustainable solutions that create business value for customers, enhance the quality of life for consumers and provide a cleaner and healthier environment for future generations. Sealed Air generated revenue of approximately $7.6 billion in 2012, and has approximately 25,000 employees who serve customers in 175 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV