- Reducing waste to landfill: By end of 2020, reduce waste to landfill at owned/operated facilities by 50 percent from 2012 levels. This goal builds upon Hasbro’s 2008 commitment to reduce non-hazardous waste by 15 percent by 2012, which it surpassed, achieving a 40 percent reduction.
- Reducing energy consumption: By end of 2020, reduce energy consumption at owned/operated facilities by 25 percent from 2012 levels. This builds upon the company’s 19 percent energy reduction through 2012 compared to 2008 baseline.
- Reducing GHG emissions: By end of 2020, reduce global Scope 1 and Scope 2 greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from owned/operated facilities by 20 percent from 2012 levels. In 2008, Hasbro set a 10 percent global GHG emissions reduction goal to be achieved by 2012. The company exceeded its goal and achieved a 32 percent GHG reduction over its 2008 baseline.
- Reducing water consumption: By end of 2020, reduce water consumption from owned/operated facilities by 15 percent from 2012 levels. Hasbro achieved a 31 percent water consumption reduction, exceeding its initial commitment to reduce water use by 15 percent through 2012 compared to 2008 baseline.
Hasbro Announces 2020 Sustainability Goals; Company Aims To Reduce Environmental Impact Of Its Global Operations
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.