IBM Digital Marketing Network customers now have integrated access to more than 100 solutions from certified partners in digital marketing areas such as:
- Ad Networks for making easier to buy targeted ad inventory from numerous sources. IBM Digital Digital Marketing Network partners include: Google, Advertising.com
- Data Management Platforms for enabling the collection of audience intelligence towards better ad relevancy. IBM Digital Marketing Network partners include: BlueKai, x+1
- Demand Side Platforms for buying digital advertising by managing multiple ad exchanges. IBM Digital Marketing Network partners include: The Trade Desk, Turn
- Gamification, for engaging customers with game style sets of rewards. IBM Digital Marketing Network partners include: Badgeville
- Privacy Management for helping companies and consumers manage data privacy preferences. IBM Digital Marketing Network partners include: Evidon
- Search Marketing for marketing promotion via paid and organic search channels. IBM Digital Marketing Network partners include: Doubleclick Search, Marin Software
- Social Engagement/Loyalty for managing customer engagement via social media or crowd sourced means. IBM Digital Marketing Network partners include: Bazaarvoice, CrowdTwist
- Social Media Marketing for executing marketing via social media channels. IBM Digital Marketing Network partners include: Shoutlet
- Voice of Customer for insight into customer experiences, wants and needs. IBM Digital Marketing Network partners include: OpinionLab
For a complete list of partners, click here.
"We continuously look for opportunities to enhance the digital marketing experience for our customers," said Craig Hayman, General Manager, Industry Solutions, IBM. "The IBM Digital Marketing Network eliminates the complexity and difficulty involved in placing third-party tags, enabling our clients to improve results and personalize the digital customer experience in real-time."
More information on the IBM Marketing Network can be found at www.ibm.com/software/marketing-solutions/digital-analytics-partners/More information on IBM Digital Marketing Optimization and the Digital Data Exchange (DDX) API powering the Marketing Network in real-time can be found at http://www.ibm.com/software/marketing-solutions/digital-data-exchange/ IBM Spearheads New Marketing Standards EffortIn a related effort, IBM is chairing the drive to establish a new digital marketing industry standard for streamlined tag data management with the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). Joined by more than 80 participants from 45 industry leading companies such as Google and Adobe, the W3C issued a draft specification in July and plans to publish the final specification later this year. The specification will rally the industry around a single data model for data collection, resulting in accelerated on-boarding of new, relevant services, reduced IT burden in managing existing services and superior site performance.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts