PASADENA, Texas, Sept. 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- KiOR, Inc. (Nasdaq:KiOR) announced today that John Karnes, Chief Financial Officer, will address the 4 th Annual Credit Suisse Small & Mid Cap Conference in New York City. Mr. Karnes is scheduled to present on Tuesday, September 17, 2013, at 11:30 a.m. EDT.
KiOR, a global leader in cellulosic gasoline and diesel transportation fuels, has developed a unique proprietary technology platform to convert abundant and sustainable non-food biomass into fuels for use in vehicles on the road today. KiOR's cellulosic fuels, which may be transported using existing distribution networks, help ease dependence on foreign oil, reduce lifecycle greenhouse gas emissions and create high-quality jobs and economic benefit across rural communities.KiOR's shares are traded on NASDAQ under the symbol "KiOR." For more information, please visit www.KiOR.com .
CONTACT: For investors: Dan Richardson, Vice President, Finance 281-694-8744 Investor.email@example.com For media: Kate Perez, Director of Corporate Communications & Public Relations 281-694-8831 Media.firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV