Delta Air Lines (DAL) jumped 13% for the week. Adami said the stock has been a monster, but suggested selling into the strength for those that have been long.
Valero Energy (VLO) fell 4% this week and Grasso said this would be a good name to buy for those that believe crude oil will head lower.
Apple (AAPL) fell 6% for the week. Najarian said there's just a lot of frustration among investors following the recent product launch.
Najarian said he is thinking about reducing his Facebook (FB) position because of the rapid move higher. He added that a lot of new capital will want in on the Twitter initial public offering, which has already monetized mobile, something Facebook did not do until after it went public.Seymour said the Chinese Internet stocks have been doing well and would stick with Sina (SINA). Adami said if the Twitter IPO is successful, it could give a boost to all the other social media names. For their final trades, Najarian was a buyer of Intel (INTC) and Grasso felt good about holding EEM and trimming other long positions. On the contrary, Seymour said to take profits in EEM and Adami said to buy Triangle Petroleum (TPLM). -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV