NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The broader markets were able to end the week on a positive note.
On CNBC's "Fast Money" TV show, Pete Najarian said he's raising cash and feels the market's move higher is only short-term. He also stressed that he's not bearish but he wants to lighten up his equity exposure.
Tim Seymour said despite the historical weakness for equities in September, the month has been pretty good the past couple of years. He added that he would take some gains.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV