Today, members of the National Fuel Gas Company (“National Fuel” or the “Company”) (NYSE:NFG) Board of Directors approved payment of a regular quarterly dividend of 37.5 cents per share on the Company’s common stock.
The dividend is payable Oct. 15, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Sept. 30, 2013. The Company has approximately 83.7 million shares of common stock outstanding. It has no preferred stock outstanding.
National Fuel is an integrated energy company with $6.3 billion in
assets comprised of the following four operating segments: Exploration
and Production, Pipeline and Storage, Utility, and Energy Marketing.
Additional information about National Fuel is available at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV