Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:50 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Friday.
J.P. Morgan said to be careful with Teva Pharmaceutical (TEVA) due to its high valuation when it loses its drug, Copaxone. "One day everyone will give up on Teva and therefore it will stop going down," Cramer said, adding it is an expensive stock. TEVA fell 1.4% to $38.34.
Credit Suisse upgraded Safeway (SWY) to buy from sell. Don't sell the stock, Cramer urged, adding something big could be coming. SWY jumped 6.1% to $28.20.Credit Suisse downgraded Under Armour (UA) to hold from buy. Cramer completely disagreed with the call, saying to buy the stock. UA fell 2.6% to $78.50. Guggenheim likes Occidental Petroleum (OXY) because of the potential value creation from a spinoff. Cramer said the firm has also been right about ConocoPhillips (COP). OXY fell 1.7% to $89.49. Keybanc upgraded Wendy's (WEN). Cramer said the new bacon cheeseburger on a pretzel bun has been selling well. WEN was unchanged at $8.58. Stratasys (SSYS) is selling 4.95 million shares at $93 in a secondary offering and Cramer said that it makes sense for the company to do it now and everyone makes money. SSYS dropped 5.6% to $92.32. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV