3. As of noon trading, LinkedIn ( LNKD) is down $4.28 (-1.7%) to $251.86 on average volume. Thus far, 813,238 shares of LinkedIn exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $251.26-$257.20 after having opened the day at $256.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $256.14. LinkedIn Corporation operates an online professional network. LinkedIn has a market cap of $23.7 billion and is part of the internet industry. Shares are up 119.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 17 analysts that rate LinkedIn a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates LinkedIn as a sell. The area that we feel has been the company's primary weakness has been its disappointing return on equity. Get the full LinkedIn Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts