1. As of noon trading, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation ( CTSH) is down $0.78 (-1.0%) to $79.08 on light volume. Thus far, 916,452 shares of Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $78.92-$79.70 after having opened the day at $79.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.86. Provide application outsourcing services and enterprise consulting solutions Tier: 3. Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation has a market cap of $23.9 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 7.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the computer software & services industry could consider iShares S&P NA Tech Software Idx ( IGV) while those bearish on the computer software & services industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Technology ( REW).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts