2. As of noon trading, 3D Systems Corporation ( DDD) is down $1.91 (-3.7%) to $50.19 on heavy volume. Thus far, 2.8 million shares of 3D Systems Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $49.67-$52.70 after having opened the day at $52.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.10. 3D Systems Corporation, through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures and markets 3D printers, print materials, on-demand custom parts services, and 3D authoring solutions for professionals and consumers. 3D Systems Corporation has a market cap of $5.3 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 47.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate 3D Systems Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates 3D Systems Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, increase in net income, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full 3D Systems Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts