1. As of noon trading, Halliburton Company ( HAL) is down $1.01 (-2.0%) to $49.18 on average volume. Thus far, 6.0 million shares of Halliburton Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $48.96-$49.72 after having opened the day at $49.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.19. Halliburton Company provides a range of services and products for the exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas. The company operates in two segments, Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation. Halliburton Company has a market cap of $46.0 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are up 45.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 19 analysts that rate Halliburton Company a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Halliburton Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Halliburton Company Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the basic materials sector could consider Materials Select Sector SPDR ( XLB) while those bearish on the basic materials sector could consider ProShares Short Basic Materials Fd ( SBM).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts