4. As of noon trading, Weatherford International ( WFT) is down $0.84 (-5.3%) to $14.90 on heavy volume. Thus far, 23.5 million shares of Weatherford International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $14.63-$15.00 after having opened the day at $14.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.74. Weatherford International Ltd. provides equipment and services used in the drilling, evaluation, completion, production, and intervention of oil and natural gas wells worldwide. Weatherford International has a market cap of $12.0 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are up 39.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate Weatherford International a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Weatherford International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income and revenue growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including generally higher debt management risk and poor profit margins. Get the full Weatherford International Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts