Houston-based Arnold & Itkin Named To 2013 Texas Super Lawyers List
HOUSTON, Sept. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The two founders of Houston-based civil litigation firm Arnold & Itkin LLP are being recognized by their peers in the legal community in the 2013 edition of Texas Super Lawyers, which identifies the state's top attorneys.
Kurt Arnold and Jason Itkin have won record-setting verdicts in the nine years since launching the firm. Arnold & Itkin has won more than 25 verdicts in excess of $1 million and has settled more than 100 cases for more than $1 million each.
In the last five years alone, Arnold & Itkin has won more than $700 million in verdicts and settlements for clients in more than 20 states. The firm's $117 million injury verdict on behalf of a young pregnant woman injured in a Louisiana ambulance crash was the 25 th largest verdict in the nation, according to The National Law Journal's listing of the Top 100 Verdicts of 2012.
Texas Super Lawyers identifies the state's top lawyers in more than 70 practice areas and is based on more than 70,000 peer nominations and independent research by the publication's editors.Mr. Arnold and Mr. Itkin previously earned multiple selections to the companion Texas Rising Stars list. They have also been honored by the Houston Business Journal as being among the city's top young business leaders under the age of 40 in the publication's "40 Under 40" listing. Both attorneys are graduates of The University of Texas School of Law. Arnold & Itkin LLP represents clients in high-stakes cases involving serious claims for personal injury, maritime accidents, defective pharmaceutical products and business disputes. To learn more, visit the firm's website at http://www.arnolditkin.com. For more information on the recent honors for Arnold & Itkin, please contact Kit Frieden at 800-559-4534 or email@example.com . SOURCE Arnold & Itkin LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV