- Apple Pie a la Mode (Originally launched in 2006) - Vanilla ice cream mixed with real apples, crunchy pie crust and a caramel cinnamon creme ribbon that will satisfy the sweet-tooth of pie lovers everywhere.
- Boston Cream Pie (Originally launched in 1973) - Custard-flavored ice cream with bits of cake, OREO ® cookie pieces, and a chocolate ribbon honors its hometown, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Fluffernut (Originally launched in 1972) - This peanut butter-flavored ice cream with crushed peanuts and a marshmallow ribbon is a delicious and decadent treat.
- French Toast (Originally launched in 2011) - Toss out the knife and fork, this French Toast only needs a spoon! Scrumptious French Toast-flavored ice cream with gooey maple bread pudding.
- Key Lime Pie (Originally launched in 1972) - This flavor features white chocolate ice cream swirled with a key lime ribbon and key lime cheesecake pieces.
- Lunar Cheesecake (Originally launched in 1969) - Originally introduced in 1969 to commemorate the first spaceflight to land on the moon, this flavor is out of this world with a green and white cheesecake ice cream base loaded with cheesecake pieces combined with a graham cracker ribbon.
- Root Beer Float (Originally launched in 2004) - Refreshing root beer sorbet combined with vanilla ice cream.
Baskin-Robbins Launches "The Big Thaw" Contest, Inviting Fans To Vote To Bring Back Their Favorite Ice Cream Flavor From The "Deep Freeze"
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.