Cramer says Under Armour is a technical apparel company and a "stealth" play on technology.
The company continues to innovate and consumers love the brand. That allows it to continue to command premium pricing, according to Cramer.
Under Armour has a market cap of just $8.5 billion, much smaller than Nike's (NKE) $60 billion, so Under Armour has a lot of potential to go higher, despite being up 66% in 2013, according to Cramer.With just a small share in the international market, Cramer said the company has a ton of opportunity abroad and that CEO Ken Plank is a very competitive leader. He concluded that the stock has plenty of upside remaining and those who have betted against the company based on valuation have been wrong so far. At the time of publication, Action Alerts PLUS, which Cramer co-manages as a charitable trust, had no positions in stocks mentioned. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV