Attendees Of Dallas CMO Collective On September 24 Will Gain Greater Insight Into The 'Real' Value Of Big Data For Marketing
CINCINNATI, Sept. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mark Battaglia, CEO of ThinkVine, a marketing mix optimization software company, will co-host a discussion group of CMOs from leading consumer brands who will talk about how to glean real value from big data for marketing strategy through campaign planning. The discussion group is part of the Dallas CMO Collective, one of a series of private gatherings held around the country that are built by CMOs, for CMOs SM. It will be held at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, September 24, at The Ritz Carlton, 2121 McKinney Ave., Dallas.
The session "Every CMO can get Big Value from Big Data" will address the need for marketers to re-think how they use big data. CMOs who attend this session will discuss the importance of going beyond the typical uses of big data for monitoring consumer sentiment and tactical execution. They will help attendees understand the need to better understand consumers more granularly given the shifts in today's marketplace.
"No one argues the value of big data in marketing, particularly with the explosion of available data about consumers," said Battaglia. "Many marketers have used big data well in tactical ways, such as monitoring consumer sentiment and incrementally improving execution, but they haven't realized the full promise of big data. In this discussion, we are going to address how marketers can use big data to help answer the big strategic questions CMOs care about the most. It's not just about the volume and velocity of big data, but also about the variety and veracity."
"We are very excited about this upcoming discussion group," said Keith Berlin, vice president of The Collective Group. "Mark and his esteemed colleagues in the group should inspire some lively discussion around a very important topic in marketing today and one, frankly, that has taken on a life of its own that often confuses and questions big data's value. This is an event marketers won't want to miss."Session Description Fundamental shifts in the marketplace have created a demand for better ways to understand consumers and to make the marketing used to influence them more effective and efficient. The number of marketing options and the volume of available data about consumers have both exploded. But, the change in marketing results has been less than expected based on the hype of and investment in Big Data. Marketers need to transform the way they think about and use Big Data to drive marketing success. This discussion group will focus on:
- Where we've been, where we are, and where we can go with marketing analytics
- How every marketer can use data and analytics to move the dials that matter and deliver higher ROI
- How technology is changing marketing planning and what you can do to keep pace
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV