What To Buy: Top 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: NYCB, NNN, VZ, PEG
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 2.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 10.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- 38.74% is the gross profit margin for PUBLIC SERVICE ENTRP GRP INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 14.41% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 60.68% to $466.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, PUBLIC SERVICE ENTRP GRP INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 4.31%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Multi-Utilities industry. The net income increased by 57.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $211.00 million to $333.00 million.
- You can view the full Public Service Enterprise Group Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.