What To Buy: Top 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: NYCB, NNN, VZ, PEG
Public Service Enterprise Group (NYSE: PEG) shares currently have a dividend yield of 4.50%. Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated, through its subsidiaries, operates as an energy company primarily in the northeastern and mid Atlantic United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.41. The average volume for Public Service Enterprise Group has been 2,455,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Public Service Enterprise Group has a market cap of $16.3 billion and is part of the utilities industry. Shares are up 5.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Public Service Enterprise Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income, attractive valuation levels, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 2.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 10.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- 38.74% is the gross profit margin for PUBLIC SERVICE ENTRP GRP INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 14.41% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 60.68% to $466.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, PUBLIC SERVICE ENTRP GRP INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 4.31%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Multi-Utilities industry. The net income increased by 57.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $211.00 million to $333.00 million.
- You can view the full Public Service Enterprise Group Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV