Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT), a leading global technology distributor, today announced that it named Todd Reeves as its vice president of corporate human resources. Reeves will be responsible for helping Avnet attract, engage, develop and reward a diverse workforce for Avnet’s information technology (IT), finance and legal teams. Additionally, Reeves will manage Avnet’s human resources teams in the Americas. He will report to MaryAnn Miller, chief human resources officer and corporate communications for Avnet, Inc.
“Todd brings progressive human resource experience to his new role at Avnet,” said Miller. “His well-rounded background and leadership skills will be an asset to Avnet’s human resources team. Working in partnership with the business, we will continue to look for new and innovative ways to further inspire and engage our employees that will lead to enhanced customer experiences and increased shareholder value.”
Reeves has more than 19 years of human resources experience. Most recently, he served as the vice president of human resources for BMC Software. He began his career with BMC Software in 1999, where he managed a variety of strategic human resources initiatives related to corporate compensation, benefits, staffing, organizational and leadership development, and executive coaching. Prior to BMC Software, Reeves held human resources positions with AT&T and Compaq.
“Avnet has an established track record of growth that has stood the test of time due to our solid financial management, adaptability and strong culture,” said Reeves. “I look forward to applying my human resources and business experience to help accelerate success for Avnet and our employees as they pursue the career destinations they desire at Avnet.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV