Red Hat, Inc., (NYSE: RHT), the world's leading provider of open source solutions, today announced the general availability of Red Hat Developer Toolset 2.0. Available to all Red Hat customers with an active Red Hat Enterprise Linux Developer subscription, Red Hat Developer Toolset provides access to the latest stable versions of open source development tools on a separate, accelerated life cycle.
Delivering a parallel set of the latest stable tools to those provided with Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Red Hat Developer Toolset 2.0 introduces new tools to the content set available with Red Hat Developer Toolset 1.0. This includes Eclipse 4.3.0, Dyninst 8.0, and Strace 4.7, as well as the GNU Compiler Collection (GCC) 4.8 update. These additions to version 2.0 allow developers to use some of the latest innovative tools without dedicating cycles to installing and troubleshooting unsupported community versions.
Red Hat Developer Toolset enables C, C++, and Fortran developers to compile once and then deploy across multiple versions of Red Hat Enterprise Linux. There is no need for application re-writes as compatibility is preserved, even when deploying to newer versions of Red Hat Enterprise Linux. Additionally, the capabilities offered with Red Hat Developer Toolset help developers more quickly diagnose and debug applications, and even analyze application performance to isolate memory and management issues.
Red Hat Developer Toolset is available via Red Hat Network for users who develop applications for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6. Please see the Red Hat Developer Toolset release notes for support of specific Red Hat Enterprise Linux releases. Red Hat Developer Toolset is available through the following subscriptions:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Developer Suite
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Developer Support
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Developer Workstation
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Not-for-resale (NFR) subscriptions for qualifying Partners
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux North American Academic Site Subscriptions
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV