MILWAUKEE, Sept. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ManpowerGroup Solutions' Managed Service Provider (MSP), TAPFIN, was recognized as a top performer by staffing suppliers in a customer loyalty survey conducted by Staffing Industry Analysts, the leading industry advisory firm. The results were published in Staffing Industry Analysts' 2013 Vendor Management System and Managed Service Provider Customer Experience Report.
"Building strong, constructive, mutually beneficial working relationships with our more than 4,000 staffing suppliers is critical to ensuring a successful partnership between our shared client, the supplier and TAPFIN," said Kip Wright, ManpowerGroup Solutions Senior Vice President and TAPFIN General Manager. "Staffing partners want to work with TAPFIN because of our ongoing communication and transparency about program requirements and metrics, allowing us to deliver effective workforce solutions that ensure our clients' and suppliers' business success."
Staffing Industry Analysts surveyed 286 individuals from staffing suppliers regarding their experience with MSPs to determine the highest customer loyalty and satisfaction levels. TAPFIN received one of the highest scores among MSPs to earn the Top Performer designation.In June, Staffing Industry Analysts named TAPFIN the largest global temporary/contract managed service provider and the leader among both hybrid MSPa and temporary/contract vendor-neutral MSPs. The rankings were published in Staffing Industry Analysts' Vendor Management System and Managed Service Provider Supplier Competitive Landscape Report, which is an important resource for contingent workforce program owners, with the most comprehensive insight into VMS and MSP suppliers. TAPFIN is offering its industry-leading insights at Staffing Industry Analysts' Contingent Workforce Strategies (CWS) Summit, Sept. 11 – 12, at the Fairmont Millennium Park in Chicago. In conjunction with CWS, TAPFIN launched the world's first Contingent Workforce Index, an innovative approach to measuring contingent labor favorability. The Index compares and ranks 75 countries on the conditions for contingent workforce engagement. According to the report, Hong Kong, New Zealand and the United States are the top three countries for contingent workforce engagement. The Contingent Workforce Index is available at TAPFIN's CWS booth, #200, and at www.tapfin.com. Today at CWS, TAPFIN will lead the following sessions:
- Thurs., Sept. 12, 9 – 10:15 a.m. CT – Jen Torney, Director, TAPFIN, "Incorporating a Statement of Work Consultant into Your Program"
- Thurs., Sept. 12, 1:15 – 2:15 p.m. CT – Kip Wright, Senior Vice President, ManpowerGroup Solutions, Dave McGonegal, Vice President, TAPFIN, and Amy Huddlestone, Vice President, ManpowerGroup Solutions, "Making the Difference in Workforce Engagement Thought Leadership Session"
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV