NEW YORK, Sept. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Scholastic Corporation (NASDAQ:SCHL) announced the following schedule and teleconference information for its first quarter fiscal year 2014 earnings release:
- Earnings Release: Thursday, September 19, 2013 at approximately 7:00 AM (Eastern) by public distribution and on the Company's website at investor.scholastic.com.
- Conference Call: Thursday, September 19, 2013 at 8:30 AM (Eastern) hosted by Richard Robinson, Chairman, President and CEO, and Maureen O'Connell, Executive Vice President, CAO and CFO. To participate in the conference call, please dial (877) 654-5161 or, for international calls, (678) 894-3064. The simultaneous webcast will be in listen-only mode via the Company's website at investor.scholastic.com.
- Archived Webcast and Audio Replay: The archived webcast and accompanying slides will be available on the Company's website shortly after the completion of the live call. In addition, an audio-only replay of the call will be available through Friday, October 4, 2013 by dialing (855) 859-2056 or, for international calls, at (404) 537-3406 and by entering access code 35638108.
Scholastic Corporation (NASDAQ: SCHL) is the world's largest publisher and distributor of children's books and a leader in educational technology and related services and children's media. Scholastic creates quality books and ebooks, print and technology-based learning materials and programs, magazines, multi-media and other products that help children learn both at school and at home. The Company distributes its products and services worldwide through a variety of channels, including school-based book clubs and book fairs, retail stores, schools, libraries, on-air, and online at www.scholastic.com.SOURCE Scholastic Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV