BankUnited today announced it has entered into a sponsorship agreement with the New York Jets, underscoring its growing commitment to the New York market, according to BankUnited Chairman, President and CEO John Kanas.
As part of the sponsorship agreement, BankUnited is now the official private banking partner of the New York Jets, a deal which includes signage at MetLife Stadium.
“Having successfully launched our banking operations in New York earlier this year, BankUnited is thrilled to partner with the New York Jets, a move that will continue to increase our visibility and raise our profile among New Yorkers,” said Kanas. “The New York Jets organization is representative of the best in the NFL, and we are proud to support them in the 2013 season.”
BankUnited, N.A., a national bank and wholly-owned subsidiary of BankUnited, Inc. (NYSE: BKU), is headquartered in Miami Lakes, Florida with $13.1 billion of assets, 98 banking centers in 15 Florida counties and four banking centers in the New York metropolitan area at June 30, 2013. Ranked 10th on Forbes Magazine's list of "Best Banks in America 2012," and one of the largest independent depository institutions headquartered in Florida by assets, BankUnited provides a wide range of commercial and consumer banking services. For additional information, call (877) 779-2265 or visit
www.BankUnited.com. BankUnited can be found on Facebook at facebook.com/BankUnited.official and on Twitter @BankUnited.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV