American Water (NYSE:AWK), the nation’s largest publicly traded water and wastewater utility company, today announced Dr. Mark LeChevallier, Director of Innovation and Environmental Stewardship, will give a presentation at the 28th Annual WateReuse Symposium in Denver on Sept. 15-18.
LeChevallier’s presentation will highlight American Water’s Legionella research. In April, American Water was awarded a research grant from the WateReuse Research Foundation to develop risk management strategies for Legionella in reclaimed water systems. The project utilizes “conventional, culture-based, and state of the art molecular procedures” to better understand reclaimed water quality and establish its relationship with Legionella occurrence and inactivation.
Also during the conference, American Water's Dr. Patrick Jjemba, Environmental Scientist, will give a presentation on “American Water’s Best Management Practices to Protect Reclaimed Water Quality Following Storage and Distribution.”
Presented by the WateReuse Association and cosponsored by the Water Environment Federation and the American Water Works Association, the 28th Annual WateReuse Symposium will present the latest innovations in water reuse and desalination.Founded in 1886, American Water is the largest publicly traded U.S. water and wastewater utility company. With headquarters in Voorhees, N.J., the company employs approximately 6,700 dedicated professionals who provide drinking water, wastewater and other related services to an estimated 14 million people in more than 30 states and parts of Canada. More information can be found at www.amwater.com. Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for American Water.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV