Blackbaud (NASDAQ: BLKB) today announced the launch of The Raiser’s Edge Event App for iPad to help nonprofits manage check in and registration for on-site events, and to provide instant access to event statistics. The app automatically synchronizes data with both hosted and on-premises installations of The Raiser’s Edge donor management software via the Event module.
“We’re very excited about this application because it frees us up and allows us to focus on what matters at an event – making our guests feel comfortable and welcome,” said Lisa Brosch, Raiser’s Edge Specialist with Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago. “It also eliminates the need for us to comb through paper lists or stay tethered to a table or desk – we can go wherever our guests need us. We love it!”
Key features of the app include:
- Attendee check in – Eliminates the need for paper check-in lists, long waits at the check-in desk and prevents duplicate data entry into The Raiser’s Edge.
- Guest registration – New guests and walk-in guests can quickly be registered through the app with automatic updates in The Raiser’s Edge.
- Statistics – At a glance, the app provides real-time statistics about capacity, attendee information, percent of registered attendees and paid/unpaid status.
- Raiser’s Edge integration – Enables seamless registrant check-in through synchronization of attendee information between the app and The Raiser’s Edge.
- Multiple instances – The Mobile Event Management app can be downloaded on multiple iPads to speed the process of check in and registration at an event.
“Events are an important part of many nonprofits’ community awareness and donor cultivation strategies,” said Tom Maszk, Blackbaud’s vice president of product management. “Being able to quickly check in attendees and enter new registrations at the event allows event staff to spend more time with the people attending the event. And, having all that information automatically sync from their iPads to The Raiser’s Edge is a game changer for many nonprofits.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts