Now hungry restaurant-goers looking for their homestyle favorites at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store® can find them plus a whole lot more. The new Wholesome Fixin’s menu category features 11 low calorie, better-for-you choices, with fresh ingredients and full-bodied flavor.
Wholesome Fixin’s, with breakfast options under 500 calories and lunch/dinner options less than 600 calories, were created to meet the growing demand for lower calorie menu options. The challenge was to create fresh, light, lower calorie menu choices without sacrificing the homestyle flavors that guests enjoy and have come to expect. Sometimes when food is described as “better-for-you,” or “low calorie,” the assumption is that it won’t taste very good. Sacrificing great taste at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store was not an option. The result was Wholesome Fixin’s, Homestyle Meals With a Lighter Twist®.
“We worked for over a year to develop the Wholesome Fixin’s meals to provide our guests with meal options that are lighter, full of flavor and a great value,” explained Cracker Barrel Senior Vice President of Marketing Chris Ciavarra. “It took a while because we didn’t want to just take things out, we wanted to stay true to handcrafted, quality ingredients, and we wanted to put in flavor, texture, great ingredients and ample portions. From Egg n’ Cheese Sliders to Spice Rubbed Pork Chop, Pecan Crusted Catfish, and four new side items, Wholesome Fixin’s are now a permanent addition to Cracker Barrel’s core menu.”
New Breakfast Choices Served All Day – Each Under 500 Calories*The Good Morning Breakfast scrambles up two Egg Beaters® with a choice of turkey bacon or turkey sausage, tasty cheese grits, and sliced tomatoes, plus a side of fresh fruit, 7.19. Multi-Grain French Toast is grilled to perfection then topped with fresh fruit and served with Honey Citrus Yogurt Sauce or sugar-free syrup, 6.59.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV