"Our partners represent a diverse range of solutions, services and geographies that work with customers to help them to achieve better insights from their data," said Lynn Smith, Vice President of Strategic Sales at Tableau Software. "The Tableau Customer Conference provides us with an opportunity to bring together all of our partners to get the tools and training they need and to recognize a special group of exceptional relationships."
About Tableau Customer Conference (#TCC13)
Tableau's Customer Conference is the leading event for people who want to see and understand their data. This is the 6 th annual sold-out conference bringing together Tableau's community of customers and partners. With more than 240 sessions, breakouts, workshops, and an extensive exhibitor pavilion customers gain valuable insight into how to leverage new technologies and innovations to rapidly deliver value from their data. Check out highlights on our blog at http://www.tableausoftware.com/about/blog.
About Tableau SoftwareTableau Software (NYSE: DATA) helps people see and understand data. Tableau helps anyone quickly analyze, visualize and share information. More than 13,500 customer accounts get rapid results with Tableau in the office and on-the-go. And tens of thousands of people use Tableau Public to share data in their blogs and websites. See how Tableau can help you by downloading the free trial at www.tableausoftware.com/trial. Tableau and Tableau Software are trademarks of Tableau Software, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated. SOURCE Tableau Software
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV