Resources Global Professionals (“RGP”) today announced that the Company has launched a Data Governance service offering, as part of its global capabilities, to assist clients with creating and implementing efficient and effective data governance strategies and programs.
RGP’s comprehensive Data Governance service offering ranges from strategy and advisory to implementation solutions that help support clients’ efforts, at any stage of their initiatives. The service offering covers RGP’s capabilities with Master Data Management (MDM), Information Security, Data Privacy and Data Conversion. In today’s world of ever-growing data complexities, ranging from new regulatory requirements to cyber security to utilizing data more efficiently for business growth, RGP has a proven track record of helping clients break down complex issues to create sustainable outcomes and results.
“Data Governance is a critical business element needed to ensure the quality of data - one of a company’s most valuable assets. Creating a strong data governance environment can be an overwhelming initiative for companies to take on. With our focused effort in this area, we help our clients optimize or establish a straight-forward approach,” said Tracey Figurelli, Global Managing Director of RGP’s Information Management practice. "We have always been able to deliver highly qualified, experienced and effective consultants, but now we can deliver a full solution. We combine our knowledge of business processes, data and GRC [Governance, Risk & Compliance] with our technology expertise to tailor the most appropriate solution for our clients rather than applying a cookie-cutter approach.”
RGP will be hosting a series of complimentary webcasts on this topic throughout the quarter.
- September 17, 2013 at 9am PDT/12 pm EDT on Data Governance
- October 24, 2013 at 9am PDT/12 pm EDT on Information Security
- November 21, 2013 at 9am PDT/12 pm EDT on Data Privacy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV