LinkedIn (LNKD) earnings estimates for 2014 were raised at Citigroup upon review of the company's marketing solutions segment.
MasterCard (MA) target was raised at Jefferies to $758. Theme of analyst meeting was converting the 85% of global transactions that are currently cash and check, Jefferies said. Buy rating.
Netflix (NFLX) estimates, price target were raised at Lazard Capital Markets. Estimates were also increased, as original shows continue to gain traction, Lazard Capital Markets said. Buy rating.PepsiCo (PEP) estimates were reduced at BMO Capital through 2014. Company is facing currency headwinds, BMO Capital said. Outperform rating and $92 price target. Qualcomm (QCOM) estimates, price target were increased at BMO Capital. Estimates were raised through 2014. Company is buying back more stock, BMO Capital said. Outperform rating and new $77 price target. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV