NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Allstate (ALL) was upgraded at Wells Fargo to outperform from market perform. Estimates were also upped, as the auto insurance market is improving, Wells Fargo said.
Barnes (B) was initiated with a buy rating at Deutsche Bank. $41 price target. Company should benefit from a reacceleration of commercial aerospace growth, Deutsche Bank said.
Cadence Design (CDNS) was upgraded at DA Davidson to buy from neutral. $16 price target. Recent pullback has created a buying opportunity, DA Davidson said.Cliffs Natural (CLF) was downgraded at FBR Capital Markets to market perform from outperform. Valuation call, as the stock has rebounded 51% over the past two months, FBR Capital Markets said. Cash America (CSH) was upgraded at JMP Securities to outperform from market perform. $50 price target. Gold volatility and weak gold demand have been priced into the stock, JMP Securities said.
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGESFacebook (FB) numbers were raised at J.P. Morgan. Shares are now seen reaching $53. Estimates were also increased on strong advertising traction that is expected to build into 2014, J.P. Morgan said. Overweight rating. Facebook estimates were upped at Wells Fargo. Company should see better marketer adoption, Wells Fargo said. Outperform rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV