E2open (NASDAQ:EOPN), the leading provider of cloud-based solutions for collaborative planning and execution across global trading networks, will host a conference call to discuss its fiscal 2014 second quarter financial results for the period ended August 31, 2013 on October 10, 2013 at 2:00 P.M. Pacific Time (5:00 P.M. Eastern Time), following the release of the Company’s quarterly financial results. The results will also be available online at E2open’s website http://investor.e2open.com/.
To access the call in the U.S., please dial (877) 407-3982, and for international callers, please dial (201) 493-6780. Callers may provide confirmation number 10000251 to access the call more quickly, and are encouraged to dial into the call 10 to 15 minutes prior to the start to prevent any delay in joining. The webcast can be accessed at http://investor.e2open.com/ and will be available for replay for 12 months. In addition, a replay of the call will be available via telephone for seven days, beginning two hours after the call. To listen to the telephone replay in the U.S., please dial (877) 870-5176, and for international callers, please dial (858) 384-5517 and enter access code 10000251.
E2open (NASDAQ:EOPN) is a leading provider of cloud-based, on-demand software solutions enabling enterprises to procure, manufacture, sell, and distribute products more efficiently through collaborative planning and execution across global trading networks. Enterprises use E2open solutions to gain visibility into and control over their trading networks through the real-time information, integrated business processes, and advanced analytics that E2open provides. E2open customers include Celestica, Cisco, HGST, HP, IBM, Lenovo, L'Oréal, LSI, Motorola Solutions, Seagate, and Vodafone. E2open is headquartered in Foster City, California with operations worldwide. For more information, visit www.e2open.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV