THOUSAND OAKS, Calif., Sept. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Amgen (NASDAQ: AMGN) today announced that it will present new data from studies of marketed and pipeline products at the 17th ECCO - 38th ESMO - 32nd ESTRO European Cancer Congress happening Sept. 27 to Oct. 1 in Amsterdam.
"Amgen's continued focus on growth through innovation is highlighted by the data that we are presenting at the European Cancer Congress this year," said Sean E. Harper, M.D., executive vice president of Research and Development at Amgen. "We are successfully advancing our pipeline, while using cutting-edge science to better understand each cancer's unique fingerprint and provide individualized care for patients."
Abstracts are available on the European Cancer Congress website at
Data presented on talimogene laherparepvec will include:
- Secondary Endpoints from OPTiM: A Multicenter, Randomized Phase 3 Trial of Talimogene Laherparepvec vs. GM-CSF for the Treatment of Unresected Stage IIIB/C and IV MelanomaAbstract 3733 / P479, Poster Session, Monday, Sept. 30, 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. CEST (Hall 4)
Data presented on trebananib will include:
- A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind Trial of Weekly Paclitaxel Plus the Angiopoietin 1 and 2 Inhibitor, Trebananib, or Placebo in Women With Recurrent Ovarian Cancer: TRINOVA-1Abstract 41, Late Breaking Abstract, Proffered Papers Session, Tuesday, Oct. 1, 10:53 - 11:05 a.m. CEST (Hall 7.2)
- ASPECCT: A Randomized, Multicenter, Open-Label, Phase 3 Study of Panitumumab vs. Cetuximab for Previously Treated Wild-Type KRAS Metastatic Colorectal CancerAbstract 18, Late Breaking Abstract, Proffered Papers Session, Saturday, Sept. 28, 1:47 - 2:10 p.m. CEST (RAI Auditorium)
- Tumor Genetic Analysis of PRIME: KRAS, NRAS, and BRAF Mutations as Predictive Biomarkers in Patients with Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Receiving First-Line Treatment With Panitumumab Plus FOLFOX4Abstract 2275 / P157, Poster Session, Sunday, Sept. 29, 2:00 - 4:30 p.m. CEST (Hall 4)
- Updated Overall Survival Analysis of Novel Predictive KRAS/NRAS Mutations Beyond KRAS Exon 2 in PEAK: A First-Line Phase 2 Study of FOLFOX6 plus Panitumumab or Bevacizumab in Metastatic Colorectal CancerAbstract 2262 / P144, Poster Session, Sunday, Sept. 29, 2:00 - 4:30 p.m. CEST (Hall 4)