SL Green Realty Corp. (NYSE:SLG) today announced that Andrew Mathias, President of SL Green, will webcast from the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Global Real Estate Conference on Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 10:45 AM EDT. The live webcast in listen-only mode will be available on the Company's website, www.slgreen.com, under “Event Calendar & Webcasts” in the Investors section. The webcast replay will be available 1 hour after the conclusion of the live event.
About SL Green Realty Corp.
SL Green Realty Corp., New York City's largest office landlord, is the only fully integrated real estate investment trust, or REIT, that is focused primarily on acquiring, managing and maximizing value of Manhattan commercial properties. As of June 30, 2013, SL Green owned interests in 87 Manhattan properties totaling 42.8 million square feet. This included ownership interests in 24.3 million square feet of commercial properties and debt and preferred equity investments secured by 14.7 million square feet of properties. In addition to its Manhattan investments, SL Green holds ownership interests in 31 suburban assets totaling 5.4 million square feet in Brooklyn, Long Island, Westchester County, Connecticut and New Jersey, along with three development properties in the suburbs encompassing approximately 0.4 million square feet. The Company also has ownership interests in 30 properties totaling 4.1 million square feet in southern California.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV