QlikTech, (NASDAQ: QLIK), a leader in Business Discovery – user-driven Business Intelligence (BI), announced today that the company, alongside Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA), the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software, will partner to host a three-part webinar series featuring two leading industry experts – Donald Farmer, vice president of Product Management at QlikTech, and David Lyle, vice president of Platform Strategy at Informatica, and co-author of Lean Integration. These experts will engage in live and interactive discussions on the real-world challenges seen in BI projects, best practices to meet these challenges, and the reference architecture for enabling agile, operational, and real-time BI.
Who: As the volume of data generated by businesses continues to grow, it becomes increasingly important to have solutions capable of efficiently scaling to manage and analyze critical business information. QlikView’s user-driven Business Discovery approach delivers an easy-to-use platform for simple, efficient data exploration and analysis. With the Informatica Platform optimized for big data, which harnesses the power of data integration, data quality, data virtualization, data replication, complex event processing, and cloud in a scalable, flexible, cost-effective way, QlikView customers have the power of on-demand integration with the simplicity of the self-service, on-demand QlikView platform.
Why: In today’s world, fast-paced and data deluged as it is, it is not enough to simply have access to information. Business users are demanding the ability to freely explore self-service information that is trustworthy, fresh, and up-to-date and gain real-time insight into business events as they happen to ensure agility. Being able to act on that information to effectively handle operational issues, competitive threats, and customer opportunities is also becoming increasingly important. At the same time, there is a need for users to access, merge, profile, transform, cleanse, and mask any type of data. This allows IT to deliver a consistent, highly-responsive user experience, while freeing it up to focus on core competencies.
- September 18, 12:30PM - 1:00PM ET (9:30AM PT): The State of BI Today – Are You There Yet?
- October 16, 12:30PM - 1:00PM ET (9:30AM PT): New Challenges that You Need to Consider in Your BI Projects
- November 13, 12:30PM - 1:00PM ET (9:30AM PT): How to Ensure On-going Success in Your BI Projects
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV