It’s the job runners have been training for all their lives and today, Westin Hotels & Resorts announced that Christopher Heuisler, a veteran runner who has competed in 25 marathons in 20 states, was chosen as the winner of its nationwide search for the first-ever RunWESTIN Concierge. Earlier this year Westin launched a search for an experienced, passionate runner to join them on the road and serve as the on-site running expert for Westin VIPs participating in select Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon series events. Christopher beat more than 1,000 applicants to the finish line for the dream job after a month-long selection process that vetted final candidates through a series of application reviews and in-person interviews.
“After an extensive search for the ideal candidate, we are thrilled to have Christopher join the Westin team as our first RunWESTIN Concierge,” said Brian Povinelli, Global Brand Leader, Westin Hotels & Resorts. “Not only does he have the marathon experience and impressive credentials we were looking for, but he is also an impassioned individual who will seamlessly connect with our guests and ultimately help them achieve their goals.”
Christopher will make his first official appearance as the RunWESTIN Concierge this weekend at the Philadelphia Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon. On September 21-22, Westin guests participating in the Montreal Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon will have the first opportunity to take part in the VIP Marathon Package with Christopher as the official on-site running expert. As the RunWESTIN Concierge, Christopher will provide training tips through social channels, lead runners in a pre-race tour of the route and the routine warm-up run, greet runners at the finish line and provide race-recovery instruction and tips in the VIP Recovery Tent. In addition to Montreal, the resident RunWESTIN Concierge will appear at the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathons in Denver, Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV